Thursday, April 12, 2007

...new achievements!


I got a new present from my friends Narumi, Mieko and Junko. A brand new chair, all for myself. To tell the truth I really wanted a new chair to be seated with mom and dad, the three of us, together! It's really nice and I can play and eat on it. It has its own little table, which I can also use as a drum when I am in the mood for some rithm!

When bath time comes, I get very hungry, but sooo hungry that I can't wait for milk! My feet are good enough and in the meantime mom and dad prepare my dinner!!!

2 comments:

Roxanna said...

What a cutie pie! Those toes look delicious! We love you little man! Rox and Sophie

wendy loves travel said...

Wow he is getting so big. Those cheeks! He's a cutie. He looks like he has a great personality! What a blessed family! So glad you have this sight so we can whatch him grow from afar. much love from California! Wendy and Max