Monday, September 10, 2007

Changing style

Turning one brought a lot of changes along.
I am starting to eat adult food and finally mom gives me to taste the pasta, pizza or other kind of things they eat. I must say it's much better than the baby food and I have decided that from now on I will complaint every time I get the no-taste, ugly looking lunch made for me...and spit it on mommy's face if I get it again. Now it seems to work!
Also I got a new hair cut. My curls are gone and maybe people will stop saying I look like a girl. I don't think curls are a prerogative of "girls" anyway.
My Mom says I look like a big boy now and she almost cried when my curl were cut off. I don't see why...it was too hot anyway with long hair! Plus the lady who cut my hair supplied cookies and drinks to keep me quiet and I could not disappoint her. 4 cookies and 2 drinks: that's luxury!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gio, I'm waiting for the pictures of Chris's new style!!!
Love
Laura

Anonymous said...

Laura,
There must be a problem with the connection because I cannot upload the pictures. Will try again from another computer.
He is the cutest!!!

Campbell Family said...

Chris, I understand about the curls. Dude! I don't understand why people always thought that I looked like a girl too. It just shows how much big people don't know sometimes. I finally got my first haircut though. I think my mommy is planning on doing a post about it soon. Now, I look like a little boy. Everyone says I look like my daddy. I really like when people say that. My daddy says that you look just like your daddy. I think that's really cool. Well, it's bath time for me. Oh, by the way, Happy Birthday! The first one wasn't so bad was it? Soon you'll get to start walking and throwing toys in the toilet. That's really fun. HEE! HEE! Bye for now, anata no tomodachi, Alex

Unknown said...

Hi Gio,
Chris was cute with curls and is so cute without it. Marco and I are so much in love with him, and we always think at the time he was only 3 moths old in your belly. Meeting you in Tokyo was so nice and plus with that big news!! Would like to be there and have fun with you. Lots of love
Raby

Anonymous said...

Chris is the cutest...I love him!

Unknown said...

Hi Gio,

is everything all right? It's some time we don't see any post. May be you are very busy at the moment. Wish to hear soon about the Tobita family.

Big Kisses
Raby