Monday, March 26, 2007

A busy Sunday


I had a very interesting Sunday! Mommy and Dad went to eat indian curry for lunch. They say that lately they have no time to go out for dinner or lunch so I think that this time they took advantage of the fact that I was sleeping....
Fortunately I woke up just in time, right when we arrived at the restaurant! I like to socialize and meet new people. It's a lot of fun and everybody is so nice. They all want to hold me and I love when they take me around. This time I was lucky! I was taken in the kitchen of the Indian restaurant and I made a lot of new friends! I hope mommy and dad will take me there again soon!!


After lunch we went to Mito, to see mom and dad's friend, Mr. Nakahara. I remember going also other times and also here everybody is very nice. They all want to hold me and take me around the store. Around 5pm I got hungry and my daddy gave me my bottle of milk. I could not wait to go home. When I get hungry, I get hungry!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy! Cutest dimples! love, Sophie