Monday, March 26, 2007

Good old memories.


Last wednesday was holiday: spring equinox. It was a beautiful day and the three of us went to see old friends in Tokyo: Katsura, Sawako and Ari. When I was working in Milano, Katsura was the manager in the office. We worked together for about 3 years before I decided to move to Japan and be with Shun. It was not an easy decision to leave Milano and the office we had started up. Ari was born then and she and Sawako took a special place in the memories of that period.
Now, they are back to Japan and it makes me very happy to know that I will have the chance to see them more often. We had a great time at their house. Sawako cooked italian for lunch and we enjoyed talking about old things and bringing back memories of old times. Chris was good the whole day. He played, ate, slept and made a mess on the floor and cushion right after drinking his milk....oh well, that's also part of the fun!!
Ari was the cutest. She was a little shy at the beginning.... but just at the beginning.
After Sophie, I think we have found another potential girlfriend for our Little Prince!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Giovanna, I don't think it will be long before your son is bigger than you. He looks like a strong healthy boy and so cute. I wish I could give him big hugs and kisses. Say hi to hun and here is a hug for each of you O O O. Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

oops that should have said say hi to shun not hun.

Giovanna, Shun and our little Prince Chris. said...

Marcy, you got that right!! I already feel weak and little everytime I hold him.....soon he will be holding me instead!!