Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Chris n.1...yeaahh!!


"Chris n. 1.....yeaahh!!!" seems to be the sentence that Chris likes the most lately. We sing and laugh and dance a lot lately repeating this sentence in Italian, English and Japanese! At first this was only when he wore the sweatshirt with his name written on it that I bought recently. I could not decide for the number to write below the name. I have opted for the number "1", not because he is 1 years old....I thought that for us he is and will be NUMBER 1 even when he turns 10 so here you go!!! Now this sort of game goes on every morning and evening and has become our little routine...at least until he gets tired of it and I will have to think of something new!
I think he looks so cute in his special n. 1 shirt!

3 comments:

Roxanna said...

Chris, you are such a cutie! Sophie is jelous of your beautiful hair! Sophie loves her #1 sweatshirt too. I wish you could wear them together. Little man, keep growing and give your mommy and daddy lots of hugs and kisses for us!

Anonymous said...

Ok so where is my No.1 sweatshirt? Sophie and Chris have one...I feel left out. Miss you and love you guys.
Marcy #1 (Haha)

Anonymous said...

Chris is sooooo cute!!! I showed his pictures to my Mom and she fell in love with him! Congratulations to Mommy and Daddy! We're waiting for our little No.1 to come, it should be one of these days. I will become a real aunt (as I'm already Chris's unofficial aunt)!!!I'll keep you up to date. Hugs and Kisses!
L.
xxx