Thursday, March 1, 2007

6 months old







Wow, I am 6 month old ! Time really goes fast!
I think my mom already told you that I have two little teeth already. Not that I need them yet, since I have started to eat solid food only recently. I am sure that very soon I will be able to eat everything and that's when I will use them. Now, I like potatoes and carrots, rice and I love apples. I don't like strawberries too much. They are not sweet and they make do strange faces in front of everybody. They all laugh when my mom gives me strawberries...I think that's why she does it!!!
The other day my mom came home with my sixth month birthday present. She bought me a White Bear. My dad calls "Little White Bear" all the time. I wonder why?! Anyway, she said she thought of me when she saw the bear in the shop. I think it's very cute and I already tried to bite it to see if it's good, but it has not taste and I left it on the sofa.
Today mom left me alone in the living room and while playing I fell off the sofa. I wonder why! I was only trying to turn around....and I guess I did!! I did not hurt myself. I was only surprised of my big progress...very soon I will start exploring the house. There are places my mom does not take me so I think I will go by myself soon.
I can't wait!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello hello! Hey you guys, thanks for letting me know about your blog, this is awesome :) It's good to hear that everyone looks great and happy. Look forward to some more updates. Just the usual with me..work, play, work and play :D and lots of sleep.
Miss you..
Love Alina

Anonymous said...

Hi Giovanna and Shun and Chris,

It was good to see you guys at new years - and good to see you on the web too! I love the photo with the white bear and Chris in the white hood - he looks very content - and so does the bear! Hope you guys are keeping warm as winter comes to and end. Summer's coming to an end here - but you wouldn't notice it - as it's always warm! There's no sakura though :-(
I still catch the train everyday to work - and today I made it by 15 seconds - so I still retain your expert training Giovanna.

Take care guys

Dylan

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to be able to see all these pictures and hear about how you are all doing. You have a beautiful family...Chris is so adorable...I really wish that I could be there to see all of you. I am going to visit Rox and Sophie for a week on March 8th...I can't wait. Hopefully I will be seeing you again soon as well. I love you all and give Chris big kisses for me.
Miss you.

Anonymous said...

ciao a tutti
chris è davvero adorabile con quel costume da orsacchiotto ma mamma vole va sapere se gli avevate messo il fard perchè sembra un pomodoro!!